Working to keep you safe during your visit.
We've implemented a few changes around the studio to comply with government guidelines for our industry, to make sure we can welcome you into a safe environment.
Just some of the ways we have done this include:
- Fortunatly we have a large studio with 6 treatments rooms over 3 floors. 4 out of the 6 treatment rooms are occupied by a single artist, the 2 shared rooms have a minimum of 1M between artists working areas.
- Bathrooms have hands-free washing facilities to help reduce surface contact
- Staggered client arrival time
- No face-to-face consults unless absolutely necessary
- No walk-ins, any potenital clinets must contact the studio first and be booked in.
If you're visiting the studio we've got a few new rules for all clients and we kindly ask that you follow these to keep everyone safe:
- All persons on the premises must wear a mask or face covering
- Please arrive at the time of your appointment and not early! The door will be shut so we ask that you give us a call to let us know you've arrived (the phone number is on the door).
- All clients will have their temperature taken and recorded along with their consent form (this includes your current contact information).
- You must come alone to your appointment, we understand that coming on your own to a first tattoo may be daunting but we'll look after you well!
- We've got plenty of han sanitiser in everyroom, please use these as often as you like.
- We ask that you try to bring all your snacks and drinks with you to limit movemnet in/out of the studio.
If you have any questions about your visit please just get in contact so we can help you further.